Monday 18 February 2013

Last Night I Dreamt...





Last night I dreamt that I was with my gaming group in a museum designed by the late, great Gary Gygax.  The place was full of tricks and traps and elevators and one-way doors for people to LARP their way through.  There might have been monsters too, I don't remember.  The worst of the traps were that if you went through a certain door and you were of a certain class, then there was a certain percentage chance(40%) of being instantly killed.  Each class had a door like that at some place in the dungeon(the gift shop door was the door for thieves).  I remember thinking, that's a really lame mechanic.

Then those of us who survived went on to check out my sisters' exhibits in their respective fields of Fashion and Anthropology.   The Anthropology one had more tricks and traps.  I guess that's what I get for gaming till late at night, then going straight to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment