|The mountain broods darkly over the little village|
When was the last time we were all together? And in our home town of Esquiule, with all our friends and loved ones, and all the ale we could drink?
You are all childhood friends, who are on the high seas during the warmer months, seeking your fortunes in the wide world. Now, after a particularly difficult season, you are all back, starting your Winter-leave early to make the week-long Semana de la Blusa festival, held once every 8 years at the end of Summer.
Plan Drunk, Adventure Sober
After much lamenting over broken dreams and failed aspirations, an idea emerges. A plan whose persistence will not fade with the morning's hangover. Of course the local Yokels mustn't hear of it--you grew-up here, you know how superstitious people can get out here in Basque Country. You chaps, on the other hand, are much too worldly to allow such folk tales to deter you. If you can just quietly gather some of the more open-minded youths then your little expedition can slip-out unnoticed during the revelry and re-appear before the end of the festival with riches in tow...
- The expedition is declared a success and the members now have the wealth needed to pursue their dreams
- The party abandons the expedition or the festival ends, resigning themselves to the path of mediocrity to which they seem destined
- The party is unable to continue, their minds and bodies shattered by the horrors they have seen and done
- Labyrinth Lord, 3d6 in-order, roll HD, simplified saving throws, can have leather armor in place of either your Missile Weapon or your Melee Weapon
- L3 Fighting Man
- Give them Swashbucklers & Seamonsters Occupations, Equipment
- All PCs should be from Esquiule
- Character Sheets
- Swashbucklers & Seamonsters Rules
- Basque Names