- Sir Blathers A Lot- Elf Noble
- "The Trapper"- Elf Gamekeeper who leaves a trail of traps and snares wherever he goes
- Maria- Dwarf Mercenary
- "Drugs" the Dwarf Pharmacist
Session 3(Played in person)
Party arrives in Bogenhaffen. Wanders around the fair. Meets a drunk Dwarf. Agrees to fetch Dr. Malthuseus' escaped 3-legged Goblin.
(Played in person except that I connected via g+)
Party follows the Goblin through the sewers. Encounters:
- Door to the theives' guild
- Body of the drunk Dwarf, sans heart
- Room guarded by a Demon, which we defeat
(Played via Skype--my g+ wasn't working)
The Demon room had a few interesting features:
- Magically locked cabinet, apparently containing the drunk Dwarf's missing heart
- Pelvis of the dead Goblin(demon ate it!)
- Magically locked secret door
- Handkerchief with initials F.S.
- Magic Demon summoning circle with words Ordo Septinarius, presumably the name of a cult? Sort of a weird place to put your cult name...
- Next time enter Thieves' Guild via main entrance
- F.S. may be Franz Steinheiger--the demon room is built below his family offices
- chaos moon Morrsleib is full when it should be a crescent
- Teugen Family's patriarch was poisoned a couple years back, now business is good under his brother
- Rugbrodder Family competing with Teugens
- Someone at the city filed a report that the 3-legged goblin was found crushed under fallen boxes in one of Steinheiger's warehouses. Everyone was repeating this story. Strange, why the cover-up?
- A city-sandbox campaign--nice. I'll try and blog setting details so I'll remember them for later.
- Published sandboxes are problematic--the DM keeps needing to look up all the details. I much prefer the efficiency of my Excel sheet approach. Largely influenced by Renegade Crowns: the Border Princes
- A murder-mystery. Never played in one of those. I'm going to try and blog clues here so I'll actually remember them.
- It's starting a bit slow. I'd like a little bit more senseless violence.